Tourism in the area
Beach, farniente and water sports will be on the programme for your stay on Camping Armor Loisirs in Trébeurden, situated at only 500 metres of one of the most beautiful beaches of the Côte de Granit Rose.
Leaving from the campsite, also discover the authentic region full of surprises. Between land and sea, the Côtes d'Armor are scattered by treasures: a wealthy natural, architectural, cultural and gastronomical heritage, unspoilt islands, charming beach resorts... and plenty of leisure activities for the entire family.
- The Côte de Granit Rose, with extraordinary landscapes
- Trébeurden, beach resort
- Beach and water sports: diving, sailing school, sea kayaking...
- Hikes and outings, hiking circuits
- Shellfish picking (timetable tides)
- Village Gaulois
- Cité des Télécoms
- Planétarium de Bretagne
- Léon à fer et à flots
- Perros-Guirec, charming beach resort
- Excursion to the Archipel des Sept-Iles
- Crossing towards the île de Bréhat
- Le Marais du Quellen, outing in nature
- Parc Aventure, tree climb adventure
- Breton gastronomy, the markets
- Leisure park Armoripark
- Paimpol, charming town
© LE GAL Yannick (n°1), BERTHIER Emmanuel (n°2 et 3), LARGI Gilles (n°4) and TORSET Pierre (n°5) / CRTB